Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose VENVISIO, LLC?
Because every client is a VIP. Your satisfaction is my priority before, during, and after the sale.
Hours of Operation
Inquiries & Consultations:
- 10:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Special Appointment Saturday
- Closed Sunday
Call 404-786-5328 today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
VENVISIO, LLC operates out of our home in the East Cobb (unincorporated Marietta) area of metro Atlanta, GA. We photograph 100% on-location.
Photography appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served, basis.
The Appointment Fee is required at the time of scheduling, and a general recipe for image pricing would include these 4 P’s:
- Pre-Production – Scouting, meetings, testing, and other preparations that help the production run smoothly
- Production – Time on site, creating the images in camera
- Post-Production – Time off site, processing the images
- Purpose – How an image will be used. An image has a greater value when its Purpose is to run in a $100k media buy in a national shelter publication, than it does when its Purpose is to run in a $100 media buy in a neighborhood newspaper.
What is Image Licensing?
- When a photographer creates an image, they own the image.
- If someone other than the photographer wants to use the image, they need a license from the photographer.
- A license may provide certain rights for reproduction, publication, & distribution, dependent upon the type of license.
- VENVISIO, LLC always retains the copyright to all images created, does not sell or transfer the actual copyright, and does not operate under any work-for-hire agreements, expressed or implied.
Why do you collect sales tax?
I’ve researched this topic extensively, and my research as well as the opinions of several major professional organisations indicate that photographers are required to collect sales tax. So I do. And I file them. And I pay them. The sales tax rate at our location in Cobb County, GA is currently 6%.
If you have a specific deadline, please specify this upon scheduling. While the specific post-production for each booking is unique, most clients can expect post-production to be completed and ready for viewing within 48 hours of shoot completion. When the images are ready for viewing, we’ll schedule a time to meet and view them at your office.
What is PPA?
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) is the world’s largest nonprofit association for professional photographers, with more than 20,000 members in 54 countries. Joshua Vensel has been a member of PPA since 2006. This is important because as a member of PPA, Joshua Vensel must adhere to a Code of Ethics, including the use of the highest levels of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
It’s important to know that you are hiring a professional, whether that person is photographing your wedding day, your corporate event, your real estate listing, or your luxury home product. Trust VENVISIO, LLC, with the knowledge that VENVISIO is licensed in Cobb County, is registered with the state of Georgia, and carries the protection of business liability insurance.